As its name suggests, this free, high-interest checking account can do a lot more than just give you easy access to funds. Earn a great return and get nationwide ATM fee refunds too!
Get unlimited free checking and get rewarded for taking advantage of our electronic services designed to make life easier. There's no minimum balance and no monthly service fee—ever!
- 2.51% APY* on balances up to $25,000 when qualifications are met
- 0.25% APY* on amount of balance over $25,000 when qualifications are met
- 0.05% APY* on entire balance if qualifications are not met
- Unlimited nationwide ATM fee refunds** when qualifications are met
- Free check writing and debit card
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Can link to MoneyMaking Savings for automatic savings
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Free, paperless eStatements
- Free mobile banking
- $10 minimum deposit to open
- Every dollar deposited at Monson Savings is fully insured by the FDIC and DIF
With MoneyMaking Checking, the same things that make managing your money easy also earn you big rewards! Just do the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and clear your account
- Have at least one direct deposit or automatic payment post and clear
- Receive free, paperless e-Statements
If you don't qualify, don't worry—your account is still free, and you'll earn our base rate of interest. And you can get the rewards back the very next cycle.
See and print an easy to follow monthly qualification calendar.
*Minimum to open account is $10. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) accurate as of 12/20/12. Rate tiers are: balances of $.01 – $25,000 earn 2.51% APY and balances over $25,000 earn 0.25% APY if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle. 0.05% APY applies to all balances if monthly qualifications are not met. MoneyMaking Checking qualifications are 1) Have at least 12 debit card purchases post to your account, 2) Receive e-Statements, and 3) Have at least one direct deposit or automatic payment post to your account. Qualifying transactions must post to and clear the account during the monthly qualification cycle, which begins the 3rd Wednesday of the month and ends the business day prior to the 3rd Wednesday of the next month. Transactions may take one or more banking days to post to the account. Rates are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. No monthly service charge. Available for personal accounts only. **Unlimited ATM Fee reimbursements provided only if qualifications are met within the monthly qualification cycle.
Now, we're making even more money at Monson Savings with MoneyMaking Checking.