Monson Savings Bank
New events coming soon!
New Debit Card Fraud Detection System
For your protection and added security, we have implemented a new Debit Card Fraud Detection System that may use an automated service to contact you in the event we feel your card may be at risk for fraud. Please return the call at 1-866-750-9107 as soon as possible or contact your local branch.
Fraudulent Check Notice
Monson Savings Bank wants you to understand the risks associated with accepting a check (including a bank check) from someone you don't know. Read our Fraudulent Check Notice here.
Fraudulent E-mail Survey – April 27, 2012
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) has received numerous reports of fraudulent e-mails that have the appearance of being sent from the FDIC. The e-mail exhibits the "Subject" line: "SURVEY CODE: STJSPNUPUT". The "From" line may exhibit variations; however, the messages are similar. The email states, "You have been chosen by the FDIC to take part in our quick and easy 5 questions survey. In return we will credit $100 to your account just for your time!" The recipient is then instructed to "Click here to Continue." Recipients should not click on the link provided. This email and link are fraudulent. Recipients should consider the intent of the email as an attempt to collect personal or confidential information, or to load malicious software onto end users' computers. As a reminder, the FDIC does not send unsolicited emails to consumers or business account holders.
- Ware Branch
- 3/15/13 - Monson Savings Bank Promotes Jack Hibbard
- 3/15/13 - Monson Savings Appoints Corporators and Reports Outstanding Results at Annual Meeting
- 2/4/13—The Community Has Spoken Again
- 1/24/13—Monson Savings Appoints Assistant Vice President and Commercial Lending Officer
- 11/29/12—Monson Savings Appoints New Trustee
- 11/16/12—Monson Free Library Gets Much Needed Funds for New Computers
- 10/31/12—Monson Savings Bank Announces New First Time Homebuyer Program
- 10/18/12—Monson Savings Purchases Building with Plans for New Branch in Ware
- 9/28/12—Monson Savings Appoints New Branch Office Manager
- 4/13/12—Monson Savings Promotes Daniel Moriarty to Senior Vice President
- 4/13/12—Monson Savings Sponsors Estate Planning Workshops with Region's Leading Experts
- 3/13/12—Monson Savings Reports Outstanding Results and Community Giving
- 2/15/12—The Community Has Spoken Again
- 12/2/11—Monson Savings Participates in ReBuild Western Massachusetts Program
- 10/11/11—Monson SAvings Wins SBA Lender of the Quarter Award
- 10/4/11—Financial Preparedness and Recovery Workshop to be Held October 22
- 6/25/11—Document Shredding Day
- 6/8/11—Monson Savings Bank Announces Assistance for Tornado Victims in Wilbraham
- 6/6/11—Monson Savings Bank Announces Assistance for Tornado Victims